If you’re looking for high performance in a small, lightweight package, this Ultraprobe® has what you want. Digitally powered, it will record and download all your test data for steam trap and compressed air inspection. Designed for ease of use, the Ultraprobe® 3000 combines simplicity and sophistication.
Featuring a fixed frequency response along with UE Systems’ “Spin and Click” technology, you can adjust sensitivity, store and record data with just one control. Backed by Ultratrend DMS you’ll get all the data you need with all the features you expect from an Ultraprobe® system to analyze test results and generate reports.
Ensure the health of your equipment while reducing your carbon footprint.
Advance your Energy and PdM programs with the Ultraprobe® 3000 Digital Inspection Systems. Versatile enough to cut energy waste and improve uptime while saving money, and improving the environment, the Ultraprobe® 3000 is a digital ultrasonic inspection, information, storage, and reporting system that comfortably fits in the palm of your hand.
Dial into convenience and savings with the Ultraprobe® 3000.
Experience the ultimate in airborne/structure borne ultrasonic inspection with the Ultraprobe® 3000. This digital inspection system is fully equipped to detect energy waste, and locate mechanical and electrical problems, with many features that will help you inspect in the most challenging environments.
• Wide, dynamic sensitivity range
• “Spin and Click” operations to customize your inspection modes, store and view data and adjust instrument settings
• Easy-to-read display panel with calibrated decibel readout on a 16-segmented bar graph.
• The display panel showcases sensitivity level, storage location number, and battery level
• Store, overwrite, or enter data in a new location
• 400 Memory locations hold all of your test data
• Scanning and stethoscope (Contact) plug-in modules
• Update system software online
Typical Ultraprobe® 3000 Applications:
• Compressed Air Leak Detection
• Steam Trap Inspection
• Valve Leak Detection
• Pressure & Vacuum Leak Detection
• Heat Exchanger, Leaks
• Tanks, Pipes, Leak Testing
• Wind Noise/Water Leaks
• Hatch Leak Integrity
• Bearing Testing
• Gear/Gear Box Inspection
• General Mechanical Inspection & Trouble Shooting
• Electrical Inspection
Ultraprobe® 3000 Spin and Click Technology Digital Ultrasonic Inspection System
UE Systems’ unique Spin and Click ™ Technology makes sophisticated inspection processes so simple, so quick, that you will be amazed at how much you can accomplish with only two controls.
By just “spinning” and “clicking” you can:
• Locate and Identify Potential Problems
• Set a Store Mode: “Normal Store” or “Quick Store”
• Overwrite Data
• Delete Data
• Change Sensitivity Quickly
• Download via USBFind Out More